The Yealink SIP-T42G is a 3-line business Gigabit VoIP phone with Optima HD Voice and headset support. As part of the Yealink T4 Series, the SIP-T42G features Power Over Ethernet capability, a 2.7” backlit display, and enhanced call management.
The Yealink SIP-T42G is a business VoIP phone designed with feature rich VoIP phone for business. The design of the SIP-T42G has ergonomic recessed buttons, an adjustable stand with non slip rubber feet, and a paper label free design. For better call quality, the Yealink SIP-T42G uses Yealink Optima HD Voice, a combination of software and hardware designed with the implementation of wideband technology to maximize acoustic performance. Advanced acoustic clarity technologies such as full duplex, echo cancellation, and adaptive jitter buffer create an enhanced audio experience.
Features and Functions:
- 2.7" 192x64-pixel backlit Graphical LCD
- 6 line keys with LED and 6 line keys that can be programmed for features
- 5 features keys: message, headset, mute, redial, speakerphone
- 4 context-sensitive “soft” keys, 6 navigation keys, 2 volume control keys
- Up to 3 SIP accounts
- Paper label free design
- PoE support
- Headset, EHS support
- Integrated stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Simple, flexible and secure provisioning options
We will provide refunds on equipment still unopened in box within 15 days for free. If the box was opened the restock of the open item is 15% of purchase price. Refunds on services, will be credit back to your account or credit/ debit card on file.