The NETGEAR new generation of Gigabit PoE/PoE+ Smart Switches offers powerful L2 and L2+ features, better PoE functions, and enhanced performance and usability. They are purposely designed for the converged networks where voice, video, data are all carried on a single network platform for network efficiency, operational cost savings, and ease of management.
The Netgear GS728TP ProSAFE Gigabit PoE/PoE+ Smart Switch provides IEEE 802.3at PoE+ on port 1-8, and IEEE 802.3af PoE on ports 9-24. The Bandwidth can perform at 56 Gpbs, 31.8 dBA, 345,901 hours Mean Time Between Failures, 192W PoE budget, and heat dissipation of 901.2 Btu/H.
There are three products in this series: a 28-port Gigabit with PoE, a 28-port Gigabit with PoE Plus, and a 52-port Gigabit with PoE. All switches come with 4 dedicated Gigabit SFP ports for fiber connectivity. The new generation of Gigabit PoE/PoE+ Smart Switch from NETGEAR is the optimized solution providing the best value at an affordable SMB price point.
Features and Functions:
- Gigabit Speed with all ports capable of support either POE or PoE+
- Auto Voice VLAN for fast and reliable deployment of VoIP
- Auto Video VLAN, following the same concept of Auto Voice, help speed up your deployment of IP-based surveillance system
- Static routing, helps to route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources
- IGMP and MLD snooping, providing advanced multicast filtering
- Solid performance with non-blocking architecture
- Comprehensive IPv6 supporting management
- PoE+ support on all models with GS728TPP support PoE+ on all ports
- 4 Dedicated SFPs
- Advanced QoS with IPv4/IPv6 ingress traffic filtering (ACLs) and prioritization (QoS - Diff Serv)
- Dynamic VLAN assignment for easy user authentication and location-independent access to network
- Auto Voice VLAN for easy development of VoIP
- Auto Video for simple deployment of IP Surveillance
- ACL Wizard for a guided tour to set up your network access control
- Smart Control Center, a powerful tool for multi-switch discovery, deployment, monitoring and firmware upgrade
- PoE Timer for scheduling on/off time of your PoE powered devices.
- Easy to manage via web-Based Management GUI or Smart Control Center for multi-switch deployment
- Standard-based technology, ensuring interoperability with any standard-based devices in the existing network
- Dual firmware images, improving reliability and uptime to your network
- Worry-free with NETGEAR ProSAFE Lifetime Hardware Warranty