The Panasonic KX-TGP500 is a Dect solution which includes the base unit and a DECT cordless handset. The KX-TGP500 can be expanded to include up to 6 DECT KX-TPA50 handsets.
Panasonic KX-TGP500 Product Overview
The Panasonic KX-TGP500 responses to the needs of SIP IP-Centrix/Hosted PBX systems and Asterisk users. Conveniently, no need to set up a system telephone at every base. This system also enables you to use a range of convenient services provided by the carrier such as Call Forward, Voice Mail etc. Also, this system can be used as a wireless terminal.
Panasonic KX-TGP500 Features and Specs:
- Support for 3 simultaneous network conversations
- 2.1" Large LCD with white back light on cordless handset
- Handset call button with status indicator on base unit
- Up to 6 DECT cordless handsets
- Support for up to 8 SIP registrations
- Ethernet pass-through port
- Hands-free speaker phone on base unit and cordless handset
We will provide refunds on equipment still unopened in box within 15 days for free. If the box was opened the restock of the open item is 15% of purchase price. Refunds on services, will be credit back to your account or credit/ debit card on file.